Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Hemloch: Vault of Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
Avatar
mbmb
See subject line N

I would like to get a hold of this game, but alas it appears to be oop. I simply wanted to know if there was a reprint on the horizon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still for sale from them: http://www.smallboxgames.com/hemloch.html
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
Avatar
mb
No, not still on sale.

I ordered using that link a couple months ago, and they sent me a PayPal refund and apologized for not having updated the game’s order page to reflect its OOP status.

I guess they still haven’t updated it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
Avatar
mbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
No, not still on sale.

I ordered using that link a couple months ago, and they sent me a PayPal refund and apologized for not having updated the game’s order page to reflect its OOP status.

I guess they still haven’t updated it.


I've had the same experience.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel DeMars
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Small Box Games' new website, it appears that this game is slated for a reprint (along with Omen, and what looks like it might be a revamped version of Shadow of the Sun?)
http://www.smallboxgames.com/#!games/c3yp
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Edwards
Australia
flag msg tools
Sorry guys, but the only way you'll get this is as a stretch goal for the Omen kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smallboxgames/omen-a-re...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Toth
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cedwa38 wrote:
Sorry guys, but the only way you'll get this is as a stretch goal for the Omen kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smallboxgames/omen-a-re...


I think you mean "Great news guys, you'll get this as a stretch goal for the new Omen kickstarter which you probably want to back because Omen is also a fantastic game," right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
torontoraptors
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cedwa38 wrote:
Sorry guys, but the only way you'll get this is as a stretch goal for the Omen kickstarter.

Unless I missed something, it's "the only way" for now. Even if it does not get there in the Omen kickstarter John might still make it available (like it says in the website).

Guiannos wrote:
I think you mean "Great news guys, you'll get this as a stretch goal for the new Omen kickstarter which you probably want to back because Omen is also a fantastic game," right?

You don't get it as a Stretch goal, you get the chance to get it. My undersanding is that it is an unlockable add-on.

Edit: Also the unlockable Hemloch is the original version Hemloch, not the Hemloch: Vault of Darkness (which is where we are now).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Toth
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
torontoraptors wrote:
[q="cedwa38"]Also the unlockable Hemloch is the original version Hemloch, not the Hemloch: Vault of Darkness (which is where we are now).


Oops, good point. For what it's worth, I like the original better but my son prefers Vault so both have their charms.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.