chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm working on this game where I'm drawing simple stick figures since i can't draw. Using funny characters such as that guy and the guy with the top hat. Then a theme started to develop, we are running for mayor of a town and rolling dice you pick spots of the town like the pond, hospital etc and get influence which you then use to get votes of the townies. Some townies have special effects such as more influence and even negative. At the end a total is needed to stop the game and the person with the most votes wins. Printing tonight so play test some to see what need to be added, subtracted or changed. Does theme sound interesting or maybe boring? Thank you. Having my daughter help as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Klein

Missouri
msg tools
Hey there, well the theme could be interesting, curious if the intent is a non-competitive game, and if not, how other players would be worked in... maybe like competing leaders asserting their preference, and somehow leading to an advantage in advancing their leader status or something? (rhetorical question there) So then it would be like a campaign game or something, if themed right it could be cool. Anyways, those are just the thoughts on the top of my head, I really just want to say .. Keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boss Beau Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Without play testing you just won't know. Games don't have to be long and complicated to be fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you, we're going to play a game this week. It's competitive in you need to be the one with the most votes at the end. Also there are some cards you can place on opponents. It's not a complex game at all. I've spent a limited amount of time working on it. Just a non serious game. Stick figure characters etc. will let you know how 1st game goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.