Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant Dalgliesh
United States
Blaine
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Big News: V. E. shipments within the EU will be dropshipped from Germany. This will eliminate those nasty handling surcharges. The EU Friendly shipment process applies only to Kickstarter orders.

The Kickstarter campaign ends May 8th. The game has been funded to nearly $55,000 thanks to the loyal support of well over 500 backers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/columbiagames/victory-i...

We have an exciting stretch goal at $60,000 within reach. Can we stretch even further? We have a goal in mind for $65,000 to be announced... Down to the wire - exciting...

Watch the video. Reserve your copy by May 8th, 2014.

Victory in Europe captures the entire war in Europe in a fast-paced experience. The game begins in late 1939 and ends up to six years later. Game time is 3-5 hours. The game is played on a large round map of Europe that spans the continent from Spain to the Caspian Sea and from North Africa to Norway. The game employs many of the proven mechanics in other Columbia block games with innovative leader rules and a card deck that elegantly handles history of the whole war.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

That's AMAZING !!!!!! WELL DONE TOM , GRANT & Co. laugh

{ that has *** TRANSFORMED *** the whole postage / cost issues i used to have with with K.S. }

That's like an early Birthday present.

Paul R.
Edinburgh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A true class act!

This is an awesome service to European custumers that I hope more North American publishers will learn from!

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.