Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It just occurred to me: where exactly on the globe is this island on which you can find tigers, alligators, and iguanas..but also have to worry about getting snowed on? ;p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:
It just occurred to me: where exactly on the globe is this island on which you can find tigers, alligators, and iguanas..but also have to worry about getting snowed on? ;p

Just look around, I'm sure you'll find a hatch... and a button...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
LOL. Yeah, the Lost island is the first thing that came to mind when the question occurred to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems this doomed island is moving around the world... somtimes we have cold weather, sometimes there are rain clouds as if it was a tropical island.

It would be great to have a Lost scenario with related mysteries (4 8 15 16 23 42) !

Or it may be in another dimension with great old ones...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:
...apparently the same island I visit every time I play this game and it crushes me.

"The remains of the stranded man were found today on the island. He had expired apparently from frostbite and his body had to be dug out of a three foot snow drift. Adding to the aggravated condition of the remains, the recovery team reported that his extremities had all been nibbled away by parrots."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Off the Coast of Maine...and you are not the first to be shipwrecked there.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Circus-Ship-Chris-Dusen/dp/0763630...

My Kids love this book and I can't help but to think about it when I run across a Bear, Gorilla, Tiger and Alligator with two snow clouds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.