Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Euphoria (they made Titanium Wars) are working on a new game called Clash or Rage, it looks amazing so I want to post about it; which subdomain do I do that in? I had my original post deleted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe help make a page for it first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
peterpotamus wrote:
Euphoria (they made Titanium Wars) are working on a new game called Clash or Rage, it looks amazing so I want to post about it; which subdomain do I do that in? I had my original post deleted.

You can submit a game listing for the BGG database: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/item/create/boardgame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
It already has a page. My intention is to create hype for said page, and I don't know where to post in order to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Press Release forum just like any other Kickstarter promotion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
peterpotamus wrote:
It already has a page. My intention is to create hype for said page, and I don't know where to post in order to do so.

Then post a review on that game page or post a press release in that section of the forums. Post anywhere else and you'll probably get your post deleted because you're trying "to create hype for said page" and therefore are posting in inappropriate places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
porkchop_tw wrote:
In the Press Release forum just like any other Kickstarter promotion.

Fortunately, this is not a KS game.

W Eric Martin wrote:
Then post a review on that game page or post a press release in that section of the forums.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Right
msg tools
besides, you can post somewhere outside boardgamegeek.com. Actually, there are some decent places for posting notes about the upcoming release of a game.

Or you're strongly interested in posting a note about the upcoming game exactly somewhere here? Then 'Press Release' Section is the right way, indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.