Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Wandolowski
United States
Fox Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each Module attached to a station has its own attack, defence and wounds. Do they contribute to the overall attack of the stations stats. When the station gets attacked, the modules get attacked first, is it each modules individual defence or overall station defence with all module stats combined? I assume marines are assigned on the station as a whole with all modules? If a marine boards the station do they take out individual modules or the once boarded and there are no defending marines the station is defeated by the marines?

Thanks for any input!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Owen
United States
Munster
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.The attack value is combined everything else is separate.
2.yes the marines are combined for the whole station, therefore if they lose you lose.
That should answer everything I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wandolowski
United States
Fox Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense. They combine their attack value when its the station turn to volley fire, Since modules don't fire, but defense its each individual module that is being attacked, so only their defense value should apply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Hull Breach!
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
publisher
Thanks Jeffery for helping field these!

Your playing a deck from the Corp Wars or Loyalty and Vigilance games, right?
In the alpha run we had it so that your station modules stats were combined with the station itself. In CW and L&V the station modules have their own attack wounds and defense and need to be destroyed before the station becomes a legal volley fire target. The modules themselves should fire separately because some of them have traits like Hunter(Nightwatch Sentry Batteries) and Annihilate(Devastator Cannons) that are exclusive to those mods.

Jeff's right. You board the station directly not the modules. Either there are marines on it or not when you do. If there are, you fight for control of the station and the boarding ship, if there aren't, you just take their station and win.

Thanks for asking questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Owen
United States
Munster
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured the attack values stacked since most of them seem pretty low and my personal golden rule I tell everyone when something seems questionable is that this game was designed to be fast paced but in depth lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Hull Breach!
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
publisher
honestly, your not wrong. Most of the time it really doesn't matter how you fire your station or modules because they're going last anyways
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.