Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.geekwire.com/2014/attorney-general-asylum-playing...

I still don't think you'll ever see the new game, but hope springs eternal, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Lizak
United States
Fairfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
airjudden wrote:
http://www.geekwire.com/2014/attorney-general-asylum-playing...

I still don't think you'll ever see the new game, but hope springs eternal, right?

Last I looked it wasn't the company that didn't want to deliver Up Front. It was that they were prevented from delivering it because they had previously done some sketchy stuff and couldn't access the funds due to a lawsuit. So I really doubt another lawsuit will make the game come any quicker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, for what it's worth, I hope it happens, because it will drive down the price of the Avalon Hill set, which is what I'm wanting. I didn't back it (whew!) because Valley Games made my spider sense tingle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I fail to see how another lawsuit gets anyone closer to this game. Although... in the twisted laws of the U.S., perhaps an AG could sue VG's creditors for preventing a product from coming to market? Yeah, that could work... hmmmm. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
airjudden wrote:
Well, for what it's worth, I hope it happens, because it will drive down the price of the Avalon Hill set, which is what I'm wanting. I didn't back it (whew!) because Valley Games made my spider sense tingle.

Well, I do have a complete AH collection of Up Front. And I'd like to see a new edition roll out, if only to help preserve my original copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oberly
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't expect to see the 'new' version of UF anytime soon, if ever, but I didn't KS it. I'd like to see it released at some point because the cards in my copy of UF look like they have been through a hurricane. I played that game a ton, back when I never would have even thought about card protectors. (if they existed at all)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
MikeOberly wrote:
I don't expect to see the 'new' version of UF anytime soon, if ever, but I didn't KS it. I'd like to see it released at some point because the cards in my copy of UF look like they have been through a hurricane. I played that game a ton, back when I never would have even thought about card protectors. (if they existed at all)

I backed and paid for new UF with a vanity soldier card. However I still have my complete AH UF set, plus Folgore, and an extra card deck purchased from AH still in shrink. So even if I'm out my $200, it's not the apocalypse or anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played UF and was very excited when I saw the KS, so hopefully I'll get it one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mcszarka wrote:
MikeOberly wrote:

I backed and paid for new UF with a vanity soldier card. However I still have my complete AH UF set, plus Folgore, and an extra card deck purchased from AH still in shrink. So even if I'm out my $200, it's not the apocalypse or anything.

My thought exactly. But I will be MUCH more cautious when exploring future Kickstarter projects. In the meanwhile I will stick to P-xxx preorders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.