Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Griffin
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is looking to sell their metal hero and/or treasure tokens, please DM me. I haven't run across any through other channels.

Edit: I was able to find a set. Thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Before you go through too much trouble to get them, keep in mind that while pretty they are functionally pretty useless. The metal hero tiles are very hard to read, and the metal treasure tokens don't have color coding, which is about the only indication of which treasure card to draw since the symbols don't match the card backs (not that the colors match either, but at least you can place the decks in order by color).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The metal treasure tokens are definitely color coded, just not the same as the cardboard ones. It is functionally the same thing as drawing colored cardboard tokens. Just put the decks in low value to high value order, there is no difference in remembering deck 1 is green or copper.

White treasure = copper coin
Green treasure = silver coin
Blue treasure = gold coin

You can also print this out and use it to set up the treasure decks on.
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/102637/mercantile-board-fo...

The only other issue I can think of that some people have complaint with about the metal tokens is they aren't smooth and if you take the time you can feel the symbol to discern the treasure type. That said, it is a co-op game so cheat if you want to, or just make quick treasure draws like my group does and it isn't an issue.

The metal tokens for the hero boards are less useful because they are a bit too small to fit in the board snugly. We just slotted in the cardboard ones and leave them in from game to game, at least until the other heroes we ordered get here in wave 2 and we have a need to swap them out from time to time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.