Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Gearing Up action, I draw two dice out of the bag and roll them. Do I get to reroll them once as I do the other dice?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas P.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops fail. Answered a question that wasn't asked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Hue
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you didn't understand his question. My answer to the OP would be: no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mansell
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
MajorOracle wrote:
For the Gearing Up action, I draw two dice out of the bag and roll them. Do I get to reroll them once as I do the other dice?

Thanks.

No, because using Gearing Up (or any Action) happens during the Main Phase and rerolling can only occur during the Roll-and-Reroll Phase. You would have to choose which dice to reroll (and do so) before ever getting a chance to use Gearing Up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lockwood
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Senas006 wrote:
MajorOracle wrote:

Thanks.

No, because using Gearing Up (or any Action) happens during the Main Phase and rerolling can only occur during the Roll-and-Reroll Phase. You would have to choose which dice to reroll (and do so) before ever getting a chance to use Gearing Up.

100% Correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.