Popular Tags: [View All]
Frédéric POIRAUD
France
LAGNY SUR MARNE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I would wish to supplement information on the game Trivial Pursuit because I have a number of French versions of this game not recorded on BBG.

On the other hand I have doubts about the best way of doing it, as on what already entered on BBG.

For example, with regard to the game "Trivial Pursuit Junior Edition", there are currently 5 different entries with 1 to 4 versions and illustrations not corresponding to the described versions, whereas it would seem more relevant to have only one entry and as many versions as necessary.

Thank you for your advices.

Cordially,

Frédéric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

You can submit versions for the entries as they currently are. Then, if you believe game entries should be merged, you can submit a game correction and explain why.

I see that the game page for the Fourth edition says, "this fourth edition has twice as many questions as earlier games." It's also listed as 2-4 players rather than 2-6. Changes in things like player count are what we look for when looking at whether to have separate entries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.