Subject: Italy as Central Power? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Müller
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible in this game to play Italy as a Central Power?

The map doesn´t look like there is much space at the french/italian border..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Schulte
United States
Washington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Grand Campaign I believe there are map extensions so the entire border is covered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trauth
Australia
Pretty much everywhere
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the photos of the Vassal mod in this section. There is not much frontier territory between Italy/France -there is no additional maps for this area in the Grand Campaign. That is the map set up for the Grand Campaign.

What you get is what there is in the Italian Front title.

Originally the plan seemed to be to use all one set/style of maps to cover all of Europe/North Africa and the small bits of Asia, however with the last reprints the maps took off all non-WWI information; and I believe the plan is also to do the WWII maps with an aim of only showing WWII information. At what point those are available is some future date at least 2 years off (according to Dave, himself, at CSW). Also if those are useable in the WWI series -would probably be up to users willing to self-design.

I guess the short answer is - right now - what you see is all that you get to fight over -if that is enough for you then you might be set (personally I don't think there is enough there to matter.) Your mileage will vary, though. Best of luck with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.