Popular Tags: [View All]
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Uploaded to the Files section above is an Excel file with the following.

- A CRT Calculator worksheet that will determine the CRT range of results and the % chance of a result occurring based on the DRM.

- A Production tracker worksheet for each country that has a Fac Count marker.

The file should be especially useful in a pbem game.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hanna
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Felt this effort deserved a comment so I'll chime in.

Thanks for these tools (and more importantly the game).

The CRT calculator substantially helps getting a hands-on feel for particular outcomes, which are difficult to glean by examining the CRT.

I'll try the production sheets in a solo "West First" variable entry Main Event.

Speaking of PBEM -- any news about an updated VASSAL module would be welcome. I'm not enough of a Vassalizer to yet do it myself.

all the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for buying the game. Have a lot of fun with it.

One does have to be careful with the CRT calculator. Looking too much at the odds can cause someone to over think a situation and then they lose sight of the fact the game has many combats, which means even low odds successes or failures are possible.

Last estimate of when the VASSAL module will be ready is end of May. In the meantime the Cyberboard version is available.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hanna
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks about the news on VASSAL module.

Started using the production tracker. Easier than remembering to move markers and locked cost values means no mistakes.

I did notice the USSR 16 Leg missing from the list and since the spreadsheet is locked I cannot add it.

Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Honosbinda wrote:
Thanks about the news on VASSAL module.

Started using the production tracker. Easier than remembering to move markers and locked cost values means no mistakes.

I did notice the USSR 16 Leg missing from the list and since the spreadsheet is locked I cannot add it.

Marc

Thanks. I checked the USSR list and there were other ones missing as well. Not sure what happened. But it's been corrected and submitted.

Sal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
v03 is now available with the missing USSR units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.