Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two sides. Hope that's not a deal breaker. Making two-sided counters is child's play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieMark wrote:
Two sides. Hope that's not a deal breaker. Making two-sided counters is child's play.

Thanks Mark, I really want this game, just iffy about mounting them. blush

Any tips/pointers? Is there a thick enough cardstock at a print place (Staples/Kinkos) worth doing them there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably, but it's generally cheap to do it yourself. The easy way is to print out the counters (I like laser prints, which Staples can do if you don't have a laser printer). Print on label paper, which is a full uncut sheet with an adhesive backing. I mount them on the cardboard back of a legal pad. Works great, and cheap.

After printing, adhere one countersheet to the cardboard. Cut that into manageable "blocks" of counters (say 2 x 10). Cut the corresponding opposite side counter sheet into the same blocks. Then lineup and adhere. Label paper and cardboard is forgiving, so you get a second chance to line it up correctly. Coated cardboard is not forgiving, the label sticks to it immediately. Then, cut the counters.

I use simple scissors to cut everything. A rotary cutter is probably better, but I don't have one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mark will have to give it a shot then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.