Subject: Production phase order : when to replenish fullfilled cities? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hello,
do we put the goods in fullfilled cities off the board and replace those with demand tiles BEFORE each factory produces goods? (So more cubes will be available to replenish factories)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
vikingwarship wrote:
Hello,
do we put the goods in fullfilled cities off the board and replace those with demand tiles BEFORE each factory produces goods? (So more cubes will be available to replenish factories)

If a city is fulfilled (with all 5 goods) you take the goods off immediately and replace it with a new demand tile. These goods go back into the general supply, so they can be used to replenish factories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
Sorry for this question... I revised the rules and I found my answer on page 12 in the rules booklet. I leave here this question in case if anyone have the same question.

The rules say that when you fulfilled a city with the "Ship goods" action, you remove all five goods that are in its slots and return them to their stockpile. Draw a random Demand tile from the stack next to the Market Board and place it face up on the city space. If it was a Demand tile that was fulfilled, then you should still remove the (three) goods and return them to their stockpile. Instead of drawing a new demand tile as for an original city, simply filp the fulfilled tile over and return it face down to the city space. This city will not accept any deliveries for the remainder of the game.

Sorry for the question.
I hope it will maybe help someone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries at all. I hope you enjoy the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.