Songs of Artha» Forums » General

Subject: Any news on this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blue Hammer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody heard anything new about SoA? Things seem to have gone very quiet so I thought I'd stop by and check for a pulse.

I think they were planning to start the kickstarter this month, and wondered if that was still on the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Van 't veld
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going through my files the other day and found this. And I also wondered if anything new was going on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1. This game had my attention thanks to Rahdo's runthrough; seems like a slightly more strategic alternative to Pathfinder ACG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Songs of Artha is currently undergoing some changes the details of which I am not at liberty to release... yet. The only thing I can tell you is that I will have some pretty exciting news within a few weeks from now. So don't take the game off your subscriptions, as it is quite alive (only slightly stealthy at this point), and as soon as I can be a little more forthcoming, I promise I will ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely waiting for this one. Looking forward to it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter Campaign was announced for May and now we are heading to July but nothing happend. Still the latest "news" on this game dates 6 weeks back. Any "Proof of life" would be greatly appreciated since I'm very eager to see more about this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be awesome ^^ lets see and wait what will happen.

I allready sent the desinger a p.m. and he answered me on the same day - sop the project is alive but I dont know the current state

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vex85 wrote:
I allready sent the desinger a p.m. and he answered me on the same day - sop the project is alive but I dont know the current state

Happy to hear this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten a lot more selective on my KSer stuff the last few months, but I am definitely still planning to back this when it comes along

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Mülheim an der Ruhr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A German board gaming blog states that a prototype is going to be presented in Essen this year while the Kickstarter is going to start in January 2015.

Furthermore it is supposed to be published by NSKN (Exodus Proxima Centauri). (updated after publisher's clarification.)

German source: http://brettspielbox.de/?p=3552&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rs...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwarf Bashful the 6th
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hoshbad wrote:
A German board gaming blog states that a prototype is going to be presented in Essen this year while the Kickstarter is going to start in January 2015.

Furthermore it is supposed to be published by NSKN (Exodus Proxima Centauri).

German source: http://brettspielbox.de/?p=3552&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rs...

A few months ago NSKN Games had the intention of getting this game, however there is no such plan anymore . We (NSKN) are not involved in any way in Songs of Artha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Mülheim an der Ruhr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this clarification. I edited my original post so that nobody gets a wrong information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Hammer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. Nice to know there is still some life in SoA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game's website is not available since a couple of days, should I be worried?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Ferdinand
United Kingdom

All Yanks are welcome!
flag msg tools
Cut here
badge
Oi! Not here!
mb
OnkelZorni wrote:
The game's website is not available since a couple of days, should I be worried?

I would:/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.