Hide
4 Posts

Pax Baltica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ukraine Turkey cooperation/Holstein-Gottrop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aron Wiśniewski
msg tools
Can Ukrainian Mazepa block and Turkey blocks cooperate even if Turkey occupies one or more of Ukrainian provinces?

Does Holstein-Gottrop participate in the "Next step is Moscovy" scenario? In section 11.10 of rulebook it is mentioned among other nations, but not in the secttion 1.1 of rulebook it is not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aron89 wrote:
Can Ukrainian Mazepa block and Turkey blocks cooperate even if Turkey occupies one or more of Ukrainian provinces?

Yes.

Quote:
Does Holstein-Gottrop participate in the "Next step is Moscovy" scenario? In section 11.10 of rulebook it is mentioned among other nations, but not in the secttion 1.1 of rulebook it is not.

I would say the scenario rule that "allies are inactive and may not be activated" rule supersedes everything else here, so the H-G block is not available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron Wiśniewski
msg tools
Does it means taht the can cooperate event if Turkey has captured some of ukrainian garisons? So Turkey takes some demages from defending ukraininan garrisons during sieges, and than they cooperate in fight against enemy block, i.e. dannish? What's the justification for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aron89 wrote:
Does it means taht the can cooperate event if Turkey has captured some of ukrainian garisons? So Turkey takes some demages from defending ukraininan garrisons during sieges, and than they cooperate in fight against enemy block, i.e. dannish? What's the justification for this?

Cossacks did not all recognize the same hetman. Mazepa's forces are a small fraction of the Cossacks in Ukraine. Of course the local politics are simplified for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.