Gem Rush» Forums » Rules

Subject: Digging in Crisis Mode rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Μιχάλης Λαστουπάς
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the "hope infuser", I came to dig for a orange/purple combination, but this card was already out of the game. What happens if the card I dig for has already been burnt and is out of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The intention is that if you go through the entire deck without finding all the cards you're supposed to dig for, you get as many as you found and the action ends.

That can actually happen in rush mode, too, if the cards you need are in players' hands. Note however that there are 2 copies of each gem combination, so you've got pretty good odds of finding what you need unless you're near the end of a crisis mode game.

You can examine the burned cards to check whether you've already burned both copies, if you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Μιχάλης Λαστουπάς
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antistone wrote:
The intention is that if you go through the entire deck without finding all the cards you're supposed to dig for, you get as many as you found and the action ends.

That can actually happen in rush mode, too, if the cards you need are in players' hands. Note however that there are 2 copies of each gem combination, so you've got pretty good odds of finding what you need unless you're near the end of a crisis mode game.

You can examine the burned cards to check whether you've already burned both copies, if you like.

Thank you Jeremy! That's how I played it!
I haven't had the chance to play "Rush Mode" yet. In fact I have only played solo and I think it's one of the top three solo games I have played. Highly addictive!!!
Congrats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks; it's always nice to hear that people are enjoying my games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.