Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: iPadApp [+] iPhoneApp [+] [View All]
Space Honk
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... is available, now for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/net-deck/id865963530?uo=4&mt...
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
I am a breathing time machine
badge
We're all in this together, and we love to take a bath!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Net Deck for iPad
I just started playing around, but this looks awesome. Nice work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutch Jones
England
Telford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very useful! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. Enjoy the gold!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
badge
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do your apps both require iOS 7.1? Is there a major issue with developping for 7.0?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great google moogly this is nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is ridiculously good.

My only very, very minor comment is showing card images when drawing is useful (by default I mean - I know you can see them one at a time by tapping the info icon).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Angell
msg tools
i opened the app and just started laughing like a crazy person...the thought of building decks on the couch, in bed, at my favorite cafe and standing in line at bank was overwhelming...im ok now.

great app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Morris
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galfridus wrote:

My only very, very minor comment is showing card images when drawing is useful (by default I mean - I know you can see them one at a time by tapping the info icon).

Thanks for the feedback! This would obviously take up more screen space, but it is something we will discuss and consider. If you have any other comments, fire away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin D.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two things I would be interested in seeing, though they probably have a narrow audience, are:

1. Draft IDs as deckbuilding options (to record successful draft decks)

2. The option of unrestricted deckbuilding, basically the ability to save a list of cards without an ID or corp/runner limitations. For me this would be a way to keep track of my alternate art haves/wants. This one is a little awkward because you would need a way to add IDs to the list as cards.

Awesome tool though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to using these tools so forgive my question if it's obtuse, but would it be possible to support import/export of your decks from the online deckbuilding websites? Even if it involves exporting a text file into the Net Deck Dropbox directory.

Great app by the way - thank you for your work!

Edit: Answered below - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fateswanderer wrote:
I'm new to using these tools so forgive my question if it's obtuse, but would it be possible to support import/export of your decks from the online deckbuilding websites? Even if it involves exporting a text file into the Net Deck Dropbox directory.

Check out the "about" button/tab. It explains how to import. I did it today and it worked flawlessly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Morris
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maghd wrote:
1. Draft IDs as deckbuilding options (to record successful draft decks)

We've discussed this. We'll keep it in mind.

Maghd wrote:
2. The option of unrestricted deckbuilding, basically the ability to save a list of cards without an ID or corp/runner limitations. For me this would be a way to keep track of my alternate art haves/wants. This one is a little awkward because you would need a way to add IDs to the list as cards.

Hmm interesting. What about simply a "favorites" card list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Morris
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fateswanderer wrote:

Thanks for the question and I'm glad you like the app! There are a few ways to import decks from an online builder.

If you use Meteor or NetrunnerDB, you can copy the address of the decklist from the browser to your clipboard. The next time you open Net Deck, it will recognize the URL of the deck and ask if you want to import it.

Most online deck builders can also export to an OCTGN file (.o8d). If you save this file to the Net Deck folder in your Dropbox (after setting up Dropbox in Net Deck), then you can import the deck into Net Deck by pressing the import button in the decks menu (the box with the arrow pointing into it).

Once you have a deck in Net Deck, you can press the export button for a variety of options (the box with the arrow pointing out of it.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin D.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jakodrako wrote:

Maghd wrote:

Hmm interesting. What about simply a "favorites" card list?

That would work for me, bonus points if I can make two separate favorites lists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Barth
Germany
flag msg tools
sniktsnikt wrote:
i opened the app and just started laughing like a crazy person...the thought of building decks on the couch, in bed, at my favorite cafe and standing in line at bank was overwhelming...im ok now.

great app.

Quality Time ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Space Honk
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Percy0715 wrote:
Why do your apps both require iOS 7.1? Is there a major issue with developping for 7.0?

The issue is not so much with the development (although this can be a major PITA), but mainly with testing - supporting two iOS versions doubles the amount of work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic app! My one suggestion:

I've only built 1 Corp deck so far, but it would be nice to have the ICE separated out into types (barrier, code gate, sentry). Small nitpick.

Very slick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin White
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aweberman wrote:
Fantastic app! My one suggestion:

I've only built 1 Corp deck so far, but it would be nice to have the ICE separated out into types (barrier, code gate, sentry). Small nitpick.

Very slick.

I could see that being nice too. I don't know if I'd always wanted it sorted that way though if I knew exactly which ICE I wanted while building.

You can filter the cards to only see sentry, or barrier, or what have you by tapping the "subtype" on the right side of the screen.

This is a very slick app. I had been wanting a way to tinker with decks where I didn't have wifi. Thank you ever so much for writing it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Percy0715 wrote:
...your apps both require...

both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The app is great!

One feature that I would find useful would be the ability to show the differences between two decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Used it a bit more last night, two more comments. Again, these are small things, this app is really polished and generally awesome.

1) The netrunnerdb feature where you can tap on cards when simulating draws and it greys them out (or turns them back on) would be nice here. I find it really useful when mentally playing out the first few turns of a game.

2) I keep my decks on netrunnerdb but I'm shy and don't publish them. This means there are no URLs to link to. Copying and pasting the deck works, but makes it hard to keep the two in sync. If there was a way to directly read in (using my account info maybe?) it would help.

I hope FFG buys this app from you guys for a lot of money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henri Harju
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Such, handy! So useful. Greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Space Honk
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Percy0715 wrote:
...your apps both require...

both?

NRTM and Net Deck

All your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Some are already on our todo list, everything will be considered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin D.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One more thing I would use is a space for notes at the bottom of each decklist to log any relevant non-card information(recent/potential changes, matchup experiences, notes on how it plays, etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.