Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an english/french edition?
I'm getting a french edition after playing eclipse last week.
It might possibly be the ystari version I'm not sure since it isn't on the ystari homepage

But neither in the different versions here on BGG and in the forums (I've looked at a lot of threads, not at the videos) can I find a conclusive answer.
In one thread they say the counters are translated in french, but in another they say that only the rulebook and box is different.
Then there is a third option that they are twosided (french/english)

what about the player aides?
In my first game I didn't need them at all as the game is much easier to play than I expected, but it would be nice to know just in case some of my friends need them.

After I get an answer I try to edit the post title so the answer is right there for other people.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: French/english counters player aides ?
There's only the english version, with rule books in english, french and german.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
it's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky / it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight / they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon / you know i don't see you when she walks in the room
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: French/english counters player aides ?
In addition to the English version (which includes components and rules in English only) there is a fully localised French version (with components and rules in French only) and various multi-language versions (with components in English and rules in various languages). The latest multi-language version has rules in German, Spanish, Czech and Polish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.