United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
FLEET COMMANDER NIMITZ

We're a couple weeks behind schedule, but getting close to sending the files. We'll have a big update with a revised rulebook and pre-order names with the next update.

If you'd like your pre-order name printed on the box, email us the following: "I (YOUR NAME) give DVG permission to print my name on the Fleet Commander Nimitz boxes."
Our email: dan (at) dvg (dot) com

THE CARDS OF CTHULHU

Has arrived, is shipping, and it looks amazing! One of our best looking games ever! If you are a fan of fast-playing games or Cthulhu, please give a look! A perfect game for lighthearted sessions and sharing a game with non-gamers. Plays 1 to 4 players with no special rules needed for solo play!

BOARD GAME GEEK
I have been honored with a nomination for Solitaire Game Designer by Board Game Geek. Please visit their site, and cast a vote my way.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1159652/1-player-gaming-...

THUNDERBOLT-APACHE LEADER - REPRINT

Has arrived and is shipping!

WARFIGHTER & 3 EXPANSIONS & Bonus Bullet Dice Pack

Are at the printer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornerstone of Legend
United Kingdom
Gateshead
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
I secretly play games multiplayer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick correction to the above.

It's not a BGG award, it is a 1 Player Guild Award.

We hope to get a proper solitaire award included in next years BGG awards but this one is just on us.

Keep up the great work, greatly appreciated by many of us at the Guild.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the 1 Player Guild that Gary is speaking of. Like Gary said, this Hall of Fame event is a event and is run solely by members of the 1 Player Guild and is not associated with any previous or current BGG "Best of" or "Hall of Fame" programs.

Thanks for bringing this up, Gary.

And glad to have you contending for the honor, Dan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.