Chanson Poche
msg tools
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007PJFJMI

3 left in stock at the time of update but back to the low low price of CDN$ 64.99.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [CAN] 1989: Dawn of Freedom - CDN$ 32.50 with free shipping at amazon.ca
Yikes, that's tempting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
I really wish Canadian Amazon could at least come close to the prices for games at Amazon.com. The discrepancy is bloody ridiculous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
A while back they even made a statement about working on that very problem for toys and games. But I've not seen a lot of progress. Mind you, the way their filter system works it makes it hard to really know. When I filter games by 50% off, I often get loads of games with no discount at all returned in the result.

Sometimes a deal is to be found. Like this example. Or last week when I got Indigo for $19 (last copy, or I would have posted).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Great deal. Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.