Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a situation where AUC is assassinating in space with 2 Cartels guerrillas, one holding a shipment, and a FARC base. If I remove the guerilla with the shipment as the priority dictates,the shipment would move to the other Cartel guerilla. I.e., I can't take it like directed. Common sense tells me to take the FARC base instead as it is a more maximal move, but is that technically according to the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose that not being able to take the shipment as the first move negates that instruction. So we would take FARC pieces instead. I could go either way on this though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right. The priority is to remove a Guerrilla so as to take a shipment (8.6.4), not just remove a guerrilla with a shipment. In this case, it is not possible to take a shipment, so the priority becomes to remove FARC, including the standard priority (8.1.2) to remove an enemy Base if possible. vfr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.