Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I don't hear back soon about someone willing to sell me the X-Wing portion of the Transport expansion, I may just have to go buy the expansion to get what I want

Then I'll be in the market for someone interested in buying the transport portion. The parts I'd want to keep would be the X-Wing model and cards of course and the components that can be used with it (so the upgrade cards that can be put on it and of course required shield tokens or whatever).

Shoot me a message if you're interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cletus Van Damme

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmb
What would you be asking for it and where are you shipping from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wilder

Daly City
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do this -- and sincere good luck, I like the idea -- it will be most cost effective to find a buyer you trust and have it shipped directly to the buyer. It'll be much, much safer and cheaper for the buyer to ship the X-Wing components than for you to ship the big model.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Woodworth
Japan
flag msg tools
if shipping from Japan didn't cost a transport - I'd be up for it, but from here it's just not costworth it. But, if you happen to be coming to japan anyway - let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Wilder wrote:
If you do this -- and sincere good luck, I like the idea -- it will be most cost effective to find a buyer you trust and have it shipped directly to the buyer. It'll be much, much safer and cheaper for the buyer to ship the X-Wing components than for you to ship the big model.

I would just take out the x-wing components and reship the transport in the original packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a few PM replies so I'll see if any of those work out.

I was thinking I'd be shipping the transport in its original box.

I'm thinking $27 + shipping is reasonable for the transport and all the associated materials (including all of the scenario parts/tokens etc).

I'm shipping from Orlando Florida area (I'd be buying from Coolstuff and picking up locally so it would only have to be shipped once).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.