Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Worth
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope that I'm not missing some obvious place where this is listed but other than The Wanderer I can not find titles for the other characters.

I tried looking through some the artists' works but didn't see anything familiar.
Can anyone help me out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kworth wrote:
I hope that I'm not missing some obvious place where this is listed but other than The Wanderer I can not find titles for the other characters.

I tried looking through some the artists' works but didn't see anything familiar.
Can anyone help me out?

Yes, the cover image and associated Adventurer is Caspar David Friedrich's "Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog."

The young girl with the cane in the snow is from "Snow White at the House of the Seven Dwarfs," 1902, by Thomas Blacklock (1863-1903)

The redheaded female is from "Miranda," 1916, John William Waterhouse (1849-1917)

The young man with the sword is from "He drew his sword, prepared for what might happen, illustration from 'Sleeping Beauty'" (colour litho) by John Rae (1882-1963)

Thanks for playing! The Peaceful Dragon tips his cup your direction for asking such a good question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I find this same information for the rest of the masterpiece art in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.