Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Flick Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Rulebook and PnP files links? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

both links on KS page are disabled on dropbox. Are they still available somewhere else?

I'd like to have a look.

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Elianto wrote:
Hi,

both links on KS page are disabled on dropbox. Are they still available somewhere else?

I'd like to have a look.

Thanks


Just re-enabled them. Dropbox apparently had a security issue and required people to manually re-enable all links.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Elianto wrote:
Hi,

both links on KS page are disabled on dropbox. Are they still available somewhere else?

I'd like to have a look.

Thanks


Just re-enabled them. Dropbox apparently had a security issue and required people to manually re-enable all links.


Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules link seems to be broken again. The compontents file link works. Could you reactivate the rules link again? Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Celtic Joker wrote:
The rules link seems to be broken again. The compontents file link works. Could you reactivate the rules link again? Thanks.
Elianto wrote:
Hi,

both links on KS page are disabled on dropbox. Are they still available somewhere else?

I'd like to have a look.

Thanks

Thanks for your past interest in Flick Wars. The new Flick Wars ks will go live tomorrow. If you'd like to help us make last minute tweaks, here's a preview. Thanks in advance for your support!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Zomani
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter link won't work because BGG don't allow KS links except in specific forums or threads.

Unfortunately they usually delete content that contains any KS links. :(
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WombatZombie wrote:
Kickstarter link won't work because BGG don't allow KS links except in specific forums or threads.

Unfortunately they usually delete content that contains any KS links.
I've learned that it's a url (tech) issue vs. blocking by bgg. I needed to get and post a shorter url. Here's a working link - https://goo.gl/209L0L
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.