Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Harris
United Kingdom
Chester-le-Street
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When does death actually occur? Is it at the moment a character loses his or her last life point, or at the end of the current player's turn? For example, I'm on my last life, and roll three dynamites and a beer. I stop rolling, lose the life point - but can I then heal myself with the beer? Or, I'm an outlaw, and have to take the last arrow, my fourth: I happen to have only four lives left, so am dead. But I've also rolled enough ones to finish off the sheriff, who sits next to me. Can I still kill him? And if I was the only outlaw left, who wins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snappatoon wrote:
When does death actually occur? Is it at the moment a character loses his or her last life point, or at the end of the current player's turn? For example, I'm on my last life, and roll three dynamites and a beer. I stop rolling, lose the life point - but can I then heal myself with the beer? Or, I'm an outlaw, and have to take the last arrow, my fourth: I happen to have only four lives left, so am dead. But I've also rolled enough ones to finish off the sheriff, who sits next to me. Can I still kill him? And if I was the only outlaw left, who wins?

The moment you lose your last life point.

Dynamite kills you instantly. You can't resolve the remaining dice.

Indians kill you instantly. It's an interruption to your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoadHouse wrote:
Snappatoon wrote:

The moment you lose your last life point.

Dynamite kills you instantly. You can't resolve the remaining dice.

Indians kill you instantly. It's an interruption to your turn.

I confirm.
There is a reason why order of resolved dice matters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.