Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Dogs of War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tactic Card 'To the Rescue' - How to interpret 'on the losing side'? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game isn't out yet (oh, it will be a long wait to October...) and I have a rules question already:

Would the effect of the 'To the Rescue' Tactic Card ("If you play a Soldier on the losing side of a battle, get an Influence Token of that House.") still apply if your Soldier Card swings the Tug of War in favour of the House you just supported? I.e. does the House only need to be on the losing side of a battle at the moment you play the Soldier?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it does apply because when you played it the House was losing... but let's wait for an official confirmation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, what matters is that you're playing on the losing side, what happens after you've played is irrelevant for the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
>> How to interpret 'on the losing side'?
Well, usually this translates quite smoothly to 'my side'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.