BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming

Subject: Clan Kingdom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Developer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
42 days.

That's all the time I've got left to finish this game off and launch it on the App store. I've been working on it with a graphic artist on and off for 2 years, but in 42 days time we lose the Clan Kingdom name that we have registered on the iOS store.

These 2 years have been a long hard slog, and the game has changed a number of times over that time but now times up, we launch in 42 days or that's it, game over.

But I'm going to give it my best shot and hopefully launch a fun turn-based fantasy strategy game towards the end of next month. It won't be launching with all the features I would ideally like it to have, but it will still be a great 2 player game, and it will be free to download.

If you want to keep up on how things are going (and my descent into madness) you can follow proceedings at @clankingdom on Twitter or at the website itself www.clankingdom.com.

Community feedback is really really important, so please feel free to post any thoughts/questions/suggestions here, or you can contact me directly at hello@clankingdom.com .

To get things started, here's some screen shots

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Developer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey everyone, just a quick post to let you know that there's only 19 days left. I'm putting in 13+ hour days to try to get it uploaded in time! here's a screen shot from the latest build. Any questions let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Weis
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Biggerplay wrote:
Hey everyone, just a quick post to let you know that there's only 19 days left. I'm putting in 13+ hour days to try to get it uploaded in time! here's a screen shot from the latest build. Any questions let me know!

What are you racing against? Expiration of the AppStore ID for your app?

If you just upload your current build and then immediately developer reject it, you'll prevent expiration and have as much time as you need to submit a "final" build.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Developer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
incinerator wrote:
Biggerplay wrote:

What are you racing against? Expiration of the AppStore ID for your app?

If you just upload your current build and then immediately developer reject it, you'll prevent expiration and have as much time as you need to submit a "final" build.

It is that, but it's also because I've been working on it on and off for 2 years, and I just need to commit to a date and upload something playable also because I feel it's better to just put something out there for people to play and try (it's free) and build on peoples reactions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.