Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am progressing with a new post apocalyptic board game with (hopefully) rpg element in it.

It is a 2-4 players vehicle combat board game where the game mechanic is almost similar to Mini Quest. In the game, you play a hunter where you can use different vehicle to solve quest, trade stuff (the usual box, circle and triangle, etc), upgrade your character* and vehicle and hunt down wanted monster. The current objective is to be the best hunter in the post apocalyptic world which usually means to collect 10 VP.

Below are some of the game concept. Tell me what you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Steshenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry, but handwriting is barely readable. I understand that it will be semi-wargame with cargo, multipurpose cards and cute chibi art, but I can't find anything about trading. Player will be able to buy new modules for a vehicle? Pick and deliver mechanic for a cargo with random encounters on a route?

Nice pants, btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robertson Sondoh Jr
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The slot on each vehicle is how many module you can install in your vehicle. Cargo is how many item you can put in your vehicle. Also you're right on pick and deliver mechanic WITH random encounter.

I did not notice the pants until you mentioned it, hahahahaha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.