• [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked how the Borg killed all the... wait... they just showed up and died.

DANVAN

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Danvan wrote:
I liked how the Borg killed all the... wait... they just showed up and died.

DANVAN

I'm so sorry, dude. In any multi-player battle, the Borg will have huge target signs on them.

Next time, especially in multi-player battles, rather than two killable Spheres, take one Sphere with two Ablative Armor and two Feedback Pulses and people will be much less likely to shoot at you first. I personally think that one loaded-up Borg Sphere is far better than two bare-bones Sphere without any Borg toys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtrooper721 wrote:

I'm so sorry, dude. In any multi-player battle, the Borg will have huge target signs on them.

Next time, especially in multi-player battles, rather than two killable Spheres, take one Sphere with two Ablative Armor and two Feedback Pulses and people will be much less likely to shoot at you first. I personally think that one loaded-up Borg Sphere is far better than two bare-bones Sphere without any Borg toys.

Yeah, that was the lesson. I think also I should have waited for Adam to get his fighters there. Had they gone through first, and I backed them up, that would have been a little better. I would still have the target signs on me, no mistake, but if we had concentrated our fire on a single target we probably could have reduced your fleet by one, as it was, my one sphere was separated and couldn't come to the aid of the other, in time to meet the fire of four ships, and when it did arrive, it was just the next target.

I don't know that I would have changed my build all that much - it would have worked if we weren't so impatient to get there before the tribbles became problematic.

Either way - seriously, were I in your shoes, I would have played it just as you did. No worries there.

DANVAN

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.