Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Nachtrab
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game and was going over the rules, and I've got one question that I haven't seen addressed:

Let's say that in the beginning of the game, I win the very first auction and start out with a tile that has one blue area (3 stars) and one red area (1 star). Since I have the only tile in play, I attract one visitor for blue and one for red.

Another player wins the second tile auction, and their new tile has one blue area (2 stars) and one grey area (2 stars). Since they have the only grey area they attract one visitor, and since they have the second most attractive blue area (2 stars vs. 3 stars) they attract one visitor to blue.

Here's my question - does the first player, who still maintains the most attractive blue area, but is now no longer the only player with a blue area, now attract a second visitor?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
yes...the exception (having just one visitor when you have the most stars) only applies when just one person has a tile with that color. Now that 2 people do, you revert to normal rules...2 visitors for the zoo with the most stars, 1 visitor for the 2nd place zoo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.