Popular Tags: [View All]
Angela Kincaid
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It was a relatively quiet night of gaming, but worth it, nonetheless.

When Andy arrived, Steve, Brad and I were about to embark on a very vanilla game of Warhamster Rally, so he was able to get in on it.

The game was, well, pretty lame. But then again, we didn't use any of the interesting rules -- we just raced around with the cards. The card used for your turn is chosen at the end of your previous turn, so this adds some unpredictability in terms of pushing. I look forward to playing the more advanced version with action points, special actions, Kobold-Kin, and Battle Budgies. To date, my biggest complaint about this game is that the bits are really cheap. Made of wood, yes, but not spectacular. I'm going to look into miniature hamster things....that would be much better, not to mention more amusing.

In the end, Steve won by two turns, Angela came in second, Andy third, and Brad was just being Brad....playing whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.