Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
139 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF#69 - Cadillac Jack's Diner - Round 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
GAME DESIGNER
badge
Why look here, there's never any overtext!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Cadillac Jack's Diner.

Players beginning in Cadillac Jack's Diner in Round #1:
Zachariah (zeebo30)
Barry (namyzarc)
Aimee (maytheodds)
Pierre (theknightofcups)
Alexis (Borgoto)
Harry (kiwi13cubed)

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
None


Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PERSONS to transfer from Cadillac Jack's Diner to LA Park. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders please consider using a 2nd-in-command.

Your deadline to do this is Monday, 21:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
GAME DESIGNER
badge
Why look here, there's never any overtext!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTES:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Alexis 5- Alexis(1), Aimee(5), Barry(6), Pierre(7), Zachariah(8)
Pierre 0- Pierre(2)
Aimee 0- Aimee(3)
Barry 0- Barry(4)

Current Leader ALEXIS

4 votes to become leaderusurp Alexis
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A tall man in a suit wearing an old coat enters the diner and sits down at a table. He looks around, his eyes are a bit red and have deep dark bags under them. They are brown. His hair is short, his beard unkempt. No one is here yet


I'll take a coffee.. black.

No.. wait. One sugar please.


Spoiler (click to reveal)

Well. I'm alone. I'm in charge. For now I guess. Gotta start somewhere.

Vote Alexis


Now, let's wait.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A man in his early twenties comes into the diner and sits down. He looks around and sees a tired-looking man. This guy seems like he could use a friend.


I'd like to order some eggs, sunny-side up! And some bacon too.

Thank you!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Whisper Alexis
Hey man, how's it going?
Vote Pierre
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karafruit Villager-Thrower
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
please don't fluff my kiwifruits
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A man in his mid-thirties enters. He glares around at everyone as though his heart is full of hate. He appears to be searching, as though for someone he knows, but does not appear to have any success. He sits by himself at a table in the corner. He glances around the diner, his gaze challenging anyone who meets it.


An egg sandwich, I guess. No need to rush.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
He gazes somewhat thoughtfully into space.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiwi's ModBot
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)

Current Leader: None

VOTE TALLY:
Borgoto - 1 - Borgoto(1)
theknightofcups - 1 - theknightofcups(2)

Not voting: Kiwi13cubed, maytheodds, namyzarc, zeebo30

'*' indicates a locked vote.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A kid walks into the diner. He's about 18. He quickly checks back out the door before walking up to the counter.


Just a coke please?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
He quickly glances over his shoulder before turning his attention to the counter top
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Alexis takes a deep breath as more and more people walk in the diner.


Hey. No need to whisper sir. Your name is Pierre you say? Nice meeting you. I'm Alexis. You may have heard from me. Or maybe you will.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Alexis glances to the TV where the news are running on mute


Anyone here heard anything about that bomb threat? We need to get organized a bit here... stay strong?

Hey Kid, are you old enough to vote? What's your name?

Spoiler (click to reveal)


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A woman comes rushing into the diner, looks around, and walks eagerly over to a crowded table.


I'm Aimee! I hope I'm not last.. still one more? I'll have a blueberry muffin, please.

So why is everyone here?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
She taps her fingers on the table, waiting for excitement.

vote Aimee
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiwi's ModBot
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Current Leader: None

VOTE TALLY:
Borgoto - 1 - Borgoto(1)
theknightofcups - 1 - theknightofcups(2)
maytheodds - 1 - maytheodds(3)

Not voting: Kiwi13cubed, namyzarc, zeebo30

'*' indicates a locked vote.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Borgoto wrote:
Anyone here heard anything about that bomb threat? We need to get organized a bit here... stay strong?


A bomb threat!?

Oh my. How did you here about this? Should we leave now?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maytheodds wrote:
Borgoto wrote:
Anyone here heard anything about that bomb threat? We need to get organized a bit here... stay strong?


A bomb threat!?

Oh my. How did you here about this? Should we leave now?


From what I heard, this place is no more dangerous than anywhere else we could be.

...

Can I offer you some coffee..?

Spoiler (click to reveal)


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
whisper Mr.Alexis
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Alexis goes sit down with the young lady


Sorry Pierre, i'll come back to you in a sec.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Whisper Aimée
Offer Aimée card share
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
reply Mr.Alexis
Accept card share
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Borgoto wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Alexis takes a deep breath as more and more people walk in the diner.


Hey. No need to whisper sir. Your name is Pierre you say? Nice meeting you. I'm Alexis. You may have heard from me. Or maybe you will.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Alexis glances to the TV where the news are running on mute


Anyone here heard anything about that bomb threat? We need to get organized a bit here... stay strong?

Hey Kid, are you old enough to vote? What's your name?

Spoiler (click to reveal)




Spoiler (click to reveal)
The kid turns to look at the speaker


Uh my name? It's uh... Well you can just call me Z. We'll stick with that. And yeah I can vote though I'm not really sure how that's relevant.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone who agrees to work with me will have my vote.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maytheodds wrote:
Anyone who agrees to work with me will have my vote.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
Z turns to look at Aimee struggling to keep from speaking.
He finally sighs in defeat


What do you need help with? I don't need your vote but I'll see what I can do to help.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zeebo30 wrote:
maytheodds wrote:
Anyone who agrees to work with me will have my vote.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
Z turns to look at Aimee struggling to keep from speaking.
He finally sighs in defeat


What do you need help with? I don't need your vote but I'll see what I can do to help.


You don't want to be leader? How interesting. What do you want?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maytheodds wrote:
zeebo30 wrote:
maytheodds wrote:
Anyone who agrees to work with me will have my vote.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
Z turns to look at Aimee struggling to keep from speaking.
He finally sighs in defeat


What do you need help with? I don't need your vote but I'll see what I can do to help.


You don't want to be leader? How interesting. What do you want?


That's a bit personal don't you think?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Z looks down at the floor


Besides what's it matter what I want? It'll never happen anyway.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
He shakes his head


Look you asked for help and I'm offering it, so whatcha need?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What the...

Hey, I didn't expect some group therapy here. I was TOLD that this was all one on one consultation, y'know?

Eh, whatever... At the very least, I oughta be able to be the top dog around here.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Vote Barry

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiwi's ModBot
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Current Leader: None

VOTE TALLY:
Borgoto - 1 - Borgoto(1)
theknightofcups - 1 - theknightofcups(2)
maytheodds - 1 - maytheodds(3)
namyzarc - 1 - namyzarc(4)

Not voting: Kiwi13cubed, zeebo30

'*' indicates a locked vote.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
vote Mr.Alexis

Whisper Mr.Alexis
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zeebo30 wrote:
maytheodds wrote:
Anyone who agrees to work with me will have my vote.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
Z turns to look at Aimee struggling to keep from speaking.
He finally sighs in defeat


What do you need help with? I don't need your vote but I'll see what I can do to help.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
Whisper Z
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiwi's ModBot
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Current Leader: None

VOTE TALLY:
Borgoto - 2 - Borgoto(1), maytheodds(5)
theknightofcups - 1 - theknightofcups(2)
namyzarc - 1 - namyzarc(4)
maytheodds - 0 - maytheodds(3)

Not voting: Kiwi13cubed, zeebo30

'*' indicates a locked vote.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.