Subject: Will this be available in the US again anytime soon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am loving K2 and really want this expansion, but the only place I can find it require importing from Europe ($$$). Any plans for a US re-release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded!

I would definitely pick up a copy of this if a new printing made it available at a lower price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe arrangements are being made by Rebel to get this into the system along with K2 and Everest (and all their games) via ACD, which will be great to see all the climbing games come back to these parts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Common Man Games wrote:
I believe arrangements are being made by Rebel to get this into the system along with K2 and Everest (and all their games) via ACD, which will be great to see all the climbing games come back to these parts!

That would be excellent news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Common Man Games wrote:

Man, I hope this is the case. I recently played K2 and loved it. I would love to get my hands on it once again and I think I'd really enjoy Broad Peak as well. If it does get reprinted it will be an instabuy for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Common Man Games wrote:

Any further news? I know I want their climbing games, and wonder whether to pay more $$$ for used or wait as they'll become available for MSRP again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy from GameSurplus.

https://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?products_id=213...

Don't have it yet but it has shipped and is on its way. Contact them and see if they're getting any more copies in--I got the last one they had in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Charney
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to put my vote in for Broad Peak as well! Glad to hear there are plans in the works to get it back in the U.S. My family and I LOVE K2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.