BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Sell/Trade Used Board Games in the Niagara Region rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dishan C.
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello everyone,
I'm looking to either sell or trade a few of my board games in the Niagara Region. Anyone know of places where I can?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete L.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a very active buy, sell and trade forum on our site called The Quartermaster's Locker. While the majority of our members are in the GTA, many are also located in and around the Hamilton/Niagara region. You may also want to consider coming out to our upcoming TABSCon event on June 14th. We stage a big game Bring and Buy auction where sellers can put up their games and we typically have over 250 folks in attendance for the day.

http://www.tabsonline.net/

Pete

Shot of the auction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara VanderWal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the TABS Forums and TabsCon mentioned by Pete (both of which I would recommend for trading, selling and buying), there is a Niagara Area Gamers Facebook Group where you could try posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another suggestion is to list the games you want to get rid of in the For Trade section of your profile. Then a fellow niagara gamer like myself can easily check what you have and find out if I want to buy or trade for some of your games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.