Luna Green
msg tools
New Armament Pack Add-On ( 20 minis for $20 )
The details: Heavy Steam’s heavy miniatures will be designed to have detachable arms - but will only come with one pair of arms each pre-attached. When you customize your steam titan with the many weapon cards in the game you’ll have to suspend disbelief when looking at the miniature.

However, now with the Armament Pack you can customize your miniature steam titans to your heart’s desire. An Armament Pack will come with 2 pairs of each weapon (right and left arm variant) matching the weapon cards in the base game. That is a total of 18 miniature arms. In addition it will come with 1 new weapon - the special rail gun and matching weapon card! This equals a grand total of 20 miniatures.

See update for more info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greenbriergames/heavy-s...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Butcher
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm nervous pulling these off the arms and attaching other ones. Is it really as easy as ripping them off and slapping others on? Most of the time minis are fragile beings, and I worry about doing some permanent injury.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
BButcher wrote:
I'm nervous pulling these off the arms and attaching other ones. Is it really as easy as ripping them off and slapping others on? Most of the time minis are fragile beings, and I worry about doing some permanent injury.

Yup. They may seem fragile but the heavy steam mini's are made of some durable stuff. I just rip the arm off and pop another on. the joint that holds the arm on has a hefty bulb to keep it in place. and I only surmise after 100+ removals/ additions would you start to see any noticible ware and tare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.