Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Blickley
United States
Brockton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to FFG's 'Upcoming' page, http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/productsrelease.html , looks like the Well of Darkness expansion is in the 'printing' stage! Don't know how long this will take, and all the packaging and stuff that's related to it, but it's good to know that it looks like we'll be getting this sooner than later!!

==Blicko==

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Averett
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
uh...whose turn is it?
badge
I spent 100gg for this?!?!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not familiar with FFG's release schedule reputation are you?

I'd rather have a game come out late than unfinished though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Quote:
I'd rather have a game come out late that unfinished though.

Oh come on now, FFG has never been one to get out a product by a certain date. They always go at their own pace.
-Descent was orginally scheduled for September, but it didn't come out till November.
Battles of the Third Age was originally scheduled for November I think, and it didn't come out till May. Granted FFG didn't actually make this game, they just published it in the US.
Anyway, you don't need to worry about them leaving anything unfinished in their products, they're about quality not quantity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Smit
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Quote:
Anyway, you don't need to worry about them leaving anything unfinished in their products

And yet they've somehow managed to develop a reputation quite to the contrary?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Burnham wrote:
Anyway, you don't need to worry about them leaving anything unfinished in their products, they're about quality not quantity.

Yeah, right. One word for you: Runebound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clarke
United Kingdom
St Albans
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, their component quality is universally excellent, and their misprint-rate is quite good considering the volume of text in some of their games, but I think they could have spent a bit longer playtesting certain titles (Runebound, certainly. Doom, too). In my opinion, they've only published, recently, one utterly broken game (that would be Twilight Imperium), but plenty of people seem to like that, so perhaps I'm being harsh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Averett
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
uh...whose turn is it?
badge
I spent 100gg for this?!?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Burnham wrote:
Quote:
I'd rather have a game come out late "instead of" unfinished though.

Oh come on now, FFG has never been one to get out a product by a certain date. They always go at their own pace.
-Descent was orginally scheduled for September, but it didn't come out till November.
Battles of the Third Age was originally scheduled for November I think, and it didn't come out till May. Granted FFG didn't actually make this game, they just published it in the US.

That was my point, I had a mis-spelling incident.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.