7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Any gamers in the North Charleston, SC area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Weber
msg tools
mb
My wife and I just moved into North Charleston, and realized that we sadly just left all of our drinking/gaming friends back in CO. We are currently lacking an actual table to play anything on at our new place, but have a large and constantly growing collection of board games, both American and Euro, and might even be interested in starting up something with Dnd or Savage Worlds again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang it...

I'm 2 hours 45 minutes north...

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james penland
United States
simpsonville
SC
flag msg tools
I'm in Greenville, wish i was close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormcon is coming up in June.

You should try and make it there. That way you can play with people and find not only those that might be near you, but also have matching gaming tastes.

http://storm-con.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Weber
msg tools
mb
Will do, looks like it is taking place right down the road from us. Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Maddox
United States
Hanahan
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is a local board game group called Charleston area gamers that meets every other week to play boardgames. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CharlestonAreaGamers/ is the facebook and the next meeting is this Saturday the 17th at the Green Dragon, the nexus for all gaming in the Charleston area. its located behind the northwoods mall in the shopping center with the carolina ice palace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Life is a lamp-flame before a wind.
msg tools
badge
mu
mbmbmbmbmb
A subforum suitable for discussing this can be found here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.