Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodney Clowsewitz
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I go to their website and I put a product in my cart it's available. That's all.

I'm tired of going to other Canadian retailers and purchasing a product that has no mention of it being out of stock and then finding once I have my cart made up that there is two or three products not available. I had 6 items in my Starlit Citadel cart and found out only one was available when it came to checkout. I've had the same experience with Meeplemart. ([i]Edit: It seems that during my long absence from Meeplemart, they have changed their website[/i)]

One Canadian website (which I won't name) had a rare OOP title for an unbelievable price. Long story short, I ended up cancelling my order and had to convince the guy that handled email inquiries that the publishing company has no intent on reprinting the game and that the website should mark the game as out of stock. By the way this title has been OOP for nearly 3 years.

So yeah, sorry about the rant but so far Boardgame Bliss keeps their online availability up to date and this means a great deal to me as I'm looking to buy games. Also they have a nice import game list and a free shipping incentive.

Keep on rockin' Boardgame Bliss.
Other Canadian retailers: get your shit together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
. . .

I have ordered from A LOT of different Canadian online stores and I have not had this experience with Meeplemart, Germangames, Cult of the New, Fun Games Cafe, Games for All or Starlight Citadel. I guess all those places are awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Clowsewitz
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...we must be getting different website pages then. Curious.

After checking Meeplemart for the first time in awhile they have changed their website layout and now mention things are out of stock. I will edit my above post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
I do understand the inconvenience, however.

Playtimegamesonline in Ottawa is a store that infuriates me. The only way to check the stock of a game is to add it to your cart and go to checkout. What makes things worse is that they fill their homepage news with "new games" that are essentially games they don't have in stock! It's inanity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ordered from them and had games shipped to USA multiple times. pleasure doing business with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameBliss
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey Rodney! Thanks for the post! It's encouraging to see your comment and we will continue to improve!

I feel humble to accept fully as indeed there has been inventory errors happened at our store as well. It's actually quite embarrassing when it happened.

We had also got tricked by games with similar name like Blokus and Blockers!, Tokaido and Takenoko too shake

On the side note - we started the store for half a year and it's true the longer we are in business, the more I do appreciate all the hard work the store owners has done for us. It's quite a tough job to get used to. I hope to send a small shout out to other store owners as well if they will see this - thank you to you guys! As I was also one who enjoyed "a lot" of their hard work with great prices offer by them thumbsup

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tao Wong
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatepig wrote:
I had 6 items in my Starlit Citadel cart and found out only one was available when it came to checkout.

Hi Rodney;

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with our site. If you haven't gone to our specific product page, you might want to try to view each product page individually (instead of from the category pages). We have a section to the left of the price that indicates the Quantity in-stock and will let you know how many copies we have in at any one time. We also restock each Friday, so stock updates happen in the evening.

Regards,

Tao
Starlit Citadel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Wong
Canada
Stouffville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love Board Game Bliss! Great prices, and a great selection - big thumbs up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.