The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Core set + first 6 adventure decks to trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrick Denley
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Not sure if this is the right place for this plus I don't know how the trade list works on here, but I have a LOTR:LCG core set and the first 6 adventure decks that I would like to get rid of. I bought them a couple of months ago with a view to getting all of them, but I was never really a fan of the game as a whole and will probably never play it again.

So instead of selling them, would be cool to get a trade for them on here, I just don't know what the process is. Its either on here, or I just eBay the lot.

If anyone is interested, or can help me setup the trade thing that would be cool.

Again, sorry for posting this in completely the wrong place.

Cheers....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
In your "User Profile" and "Collection Summary" there is a spot where you can indicate an item for trade.
Other BGGers can actually cross reference using their wishlist if you have it on there (the database will find you).
Not certain if this mechanism has a lot of traction or is widely used but I will say this, I have certainly used it and I think that you'd get a lot of interest in this particular game.
Another idea would be to piece it off for trade and then sell whatever remains. I just suggest that because you have a lot of value there, and it would need to be a large trade in order to ensure you get your value out if it (maybe something like "Myth." Not a favorite game of mine, but an expensive one that might balance the scales - as an example).
Good luck with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi,

yes, add it to your trade items - and also put some 'want in trade' items in too so we can find you!!

I would possibly be interested - but i don't know if we can set something up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Denley
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Ok cool, thanks for the tips, I will see if I can sort out something later, just been watching a video for Dungeon Lords, so that will probably go on my willing to trade for that list.. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also make a post in the Trades forum:

http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/13/boardgamegeek/trades
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Denley
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Thats kinda why I posted in the game forum, I had no idea there was a trade forum, I thought it was all done through the geek list... lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.