Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at getting one of these (as they should both be in-print and available in the UK, soon), but I am in a bit of a quandary:-
My group are more advanced gamers, and I suspect the additional depth of Legends, plus the increased flexibility of sea movement, would suit us more, however I'm aware of the drop in player count - we've got a good few filler games that only play up to 4, so a 5 player one would be a distinct advantage. My question, which seems a little odd given that they're just light fillers, is: does the additional depth in Legends make enough of a difference to justify the disadvantage in losing a player, or are they fairly similar?

Please reply in the base game thread if possible (tried to get the linked forum thing to work, but I've done something wrong)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Swain
United Kingdom
Swansea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

As I can't answer your question sufficiently I came into this thread to mention that I got my copy of Legends from Games Lore when they last had it restocked back at the end of March.

Amazon restocked at the same time but seem to have removed it from their listings. Just thought you might appreciate a bit of shopper input from a fellow Brit who got a bit stuck when everything was out of stock back in February when this game caught my eye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.