Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ludically forums are currently down, haven't checked them in ages so not sure how long this has been going on or if it is permanent. Anyone know what's up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Chang
United States
Burbank
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
I recently bought the game and was excited to see that there was an online community. I then checked the website and found the forum to be broken, even though it still loads for me. I hope the developer and publisher have not abandoned this game or its support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The forum works but the css-file is missing. There is no layout...

The forum might be recently down but it has been dead for ages. I candidated to moderate some 3 years ago, didn't even get an answer. I stopped checking last year.

P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to register and was able to post a rules question, but despite sending a message to the admin (as requested), I can't seem to locate my thread or even log on. I don't think there is anyone approving registrations or new threads anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Chang
United States
Burbank
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
Yeah, it's kinda sad. Such a great game, but without support, the game is going to die off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hang on. lets not be dramatic, the game isnt going to die off. Keep playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.