Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikosu Oyama
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember that I've played this game as a child. I know that I have my family relatives had the game and also it was available in the kindergarden. So I must have played it. When I was 4 years old or less.

Only thing I can remember clearly from the childhood and about this game are the hippy characters this game has. It has 3 of them. The cherry, the peanut and the worm. I can remember that I was also fascinated about the dice rolling system. You just push the cover of it and then the dice jumps. And one thing that makes this appealing for the children is the chocolate theme. The pieces look like chocolate cakes!

This general writing must seem really stupid or childish atleast. But it should be. The reason I am writing about this game is that no one hasn't bothered to write anything about this. It won the the Finnish boardgame award for christ sake! Well Finland isn't so famous of boardgames anyway. And I also think that it's very small minority who knows even games like Risk or Puerto Rico. I guess that few know Risk but virtually no one knows Puerto Rico. Of course we have fanatics. But the general population thinks that boardgames are silly, only for children or plainly boring. It seems to me that Finns generally can't or are not willing to play even chess. If you go to a public space, no one will play any games with you. Unless you are drunk. We have got a strange culture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.