Hide
5 Posts

Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel» Forums » General

Subject: MC: Siege of the Citadel Digital Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daisy Pigeon
msg tools
As far as I know, there isn't a video game version of Siege of the Citadel. Does anyone else thing it would make a great digital game? Preferably with online multiplayer so I could play with friends

A lot of classic games have been remade into digital games, so it would be awesome if this was picked up too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The closest you'll get is Doom Troopers: Mutant Chronicles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools

That game is completely unlike SotC. The various Space Hulk games that have come out over the years are closer than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daisy Pigeon
msg tools
I've seen the Doomtrooper game, but as Seahawk was pointing out, that's not at all like Siege of the Citadel.

Space Hulk is a good example. Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel could be picked up to be made into a game the same way. It seems it's way past time this was done, especially with all of the attention MC's been getting lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, the game should receive a revisit in the rule department. Warzone Resurrection shows some promise in that department. I'm sure there's some things that could be borrowed from the wargame that would make this timeless classic even more fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.