Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Eastep
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When an attack is declared, what is the order of playing event (text) cards, and is there any restriction on the number that can be played? I don't see anything in the rules about the order, i.e, attacker first, or defender first, and whether they then alternate playing event cards one at a time. The example is a bit vague on that, but it does appear that more than one event card can be played for each battle.

2. Assuming more than one event card can be played per battle, can two of the same kind of card be played, e.g., two Big Push cards?

3. When a Scout card is played, do the discards get shuffled into the Action deck?

4. Are the Uranus cards permanently removed from the deck when the German player does whatever is needed to discard them?

5. The Fresh Supplies card: is it two rations to EACH force, or two rations total?

6. Cards that can be played at any time generally say that, but what about the High Morale card which says "Immediately?" Is that also an "any time" card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lolo 7
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
Reply 2 years after so i think you found your own answers to this.
My own interpretations:

1. Nothing in the rules mentions it. I understand it the way any one can play action cards between the declaration of the attack and the firefight cards step without order or any limitation. I assume then both players agree for the beginning of the attacking player firefight card decision

2. There is no limit about this in the rules. Assuming this is then a big big push ?

3. No. You shuffle your action deck. not your action deck + discard pile

4. As i understand it. The Uranus card is mentioned then as discarded -> go the discard pile

5. Two rations to 2 forces means to me 2 rations for each of two forces(=4).

6.Immediately is not 'any time'. So the card can only be played during your own action turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Eastep
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lolo777 wrote:
Hello,
Reply 2 years after so i think you found your own answers to this.
My own interpretations:

1. Nothing in the rules mentions it. I understand it the way any one can play action cards between the declaration of the attack and the firefight cards step without order or any limitation. I assume then both players agree for the beginning of the attacking player firefight card decision

2. There is no limit about this in the rules. Assuming this is then a big big push ?

3. No. You shuffle your action deck. not your action deck + discard pile

4. As i understand it. The Uranus card is mentioned then as discarded -> go the discard pile

5. Two rations to 2 forces means to me 2 rations for each of two forces(=4).

6.Immediately is not 'any time'. So the card can only be played during your own action turn.

I actually received "official" answers to these questions via another gamer who got them from DVG. The only one that differs from your interpretation is re: #5: "A maximum of 2 rations to a maximum of 2 forces in your Perimeter area."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.