Subject: Majority stock action question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott West
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Let's say I am the majority stockholder in the Blacksmith's shop. Do I have to be at that particular shop to exercise my majority shareholder action, or can I be at any shop to perform that action?

Btw, I really like this game. So far I have only played with my daughter, but I want to introduce this to the regular game night with a larger number of players and see how it goes.

Regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game!

Any shop at all suffices.

If you have not already, make sure to download the updated rules as there were several things corrected from the original rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Miller
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottWest8272 wrote:
Do I have to be at that particular shop to exercise my majority shareholder action, or can I be at any shop to perform that action?

When you select the "Shops" wedge on your wheel, you go to all the shops at the same time; the "Shops" is one location which contains all five storefronts. You're only allowed to buy or sell at one of them, but you are in the presence of all of them for all other intents and purposes.

It's kind of an odd concept, especially with each shop being demarcated on the game board, but what helped me explain it was that there aren't separate wedges on your wheel for each shop; you go to them all at once.

--ElSoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rnrgames wrote:
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game!

Any shop at all suffices.

If you have not already, make sure to download the updated rules as there were several things corrected from the original rules.

Can you tell me where can I find the updated rules?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.