Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Ray

Memphis
Tennessee
msg tools
Test
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know any Organized Play Events that are going on in San Diego, CA?

Also to any businesses: I'm more than willing to organize the events, and drum up interest in the product! I'd rather just play, but I'm willing to do the work if no one else is.

Feel free to respond to this post or send me geekmail if you have any information regarding any OP. I'm getting anxious! haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard C.
United States
Monterey Park
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Game empire in San Diego is great!

I play at the game empire in Pasadena and it's wonderful- the two owners are brothers.

rusray wrote:
Anyone know any Organized Play Events that are going on in San Diego, CA?

Also to any businesses: I'm more than willing to organize the events, and drum up interest in the product! I'd rather just play, but I'm willing to do the work if no one else is.

Feel free to respond to this post or send me geekmail if you have any information regarding any OP. I'm getting anxious! haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alton Todd
United States
Ramona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At Ease Games and Game Empire both do a great job with the OPs. Right now AEG is doing the last three Dom OPs. Game Empire has completed the Dom OPs and did a spot on job with it. GE is getting ready to start the next set of events and OPs. Check the websites for both FLGS. Then, Come, Play & Enjoy! We have a great ST:AW community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Ray

Memphis
Tennessee
msg tools
Test
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the owner of Game Empire, for sure. Very nice guy. I talked to him briefly about OP; he let me know a few things they were planning, and told me to watch the website. Unfortunately the GE website seems spotty on a lot of stuff. When you go to the Events section there is nothing listed for ST:AW, and nothing on their calendar so far either.

I did not know about At Ease Games, I'll definitely check it out! Thanks Jagerfox!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.