Hide
7 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: About Phoenix Redd's ability... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Jantz
msg tools
The booklet states that being engaged is specifically when your attacking and be blocked, then said character is engaged, or your blocking an attacker, then said character is engaged.

When you pay to put the Phoenix die into the (Field Zone) and say you have the dice to proc her ability. If you moved Phoenix Redd into (Attack Zone, from the booklet and videos, my understanding is that you have to move ALL dice to the (Used Dice Zone) before declaring attackers and engaging the enemy, even if you have dice from the (Reserve Pool) still available.

If this is true then you never could use her ability. So can you keep reserve mana available until the end of your turn, even when ur attacking, or do you lose the dice into your (Used Dice Zone) if you cant spend it before attacking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm reading this correctly, and it took like 4 times to do that, you can keep leftover energy in your reserve pool until your next clear and draw step. Unfielded character dice get moved to your used pile at the end of the main step, and action dice at the end of your turn, but energy lasts until the first step of your next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jantz
msg tools
what if it a character die that landed on like the double lightning for her ability, can you still keep that till ur next turn in your reserved pool? or because its a character die does it no matter what go into your used die zone?

Also what happens to the energy die when its your next turn? just into your used die zone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie Scargill
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pg 20 More About Dice

Rolled dice in the field or in your reserve pool are considered to be whatever their face is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep dice in your Reserve Pool until the beginning of your next turn (clean phase) when you move all dice into your used pile.

You can have energy in your reserve pool on your opponents turn (when are you defending). This happens very very often in games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jantz
msg tools
Ok, well a tid bit of the game I must have missed and changes how me and my buddies will be playing now lol. Ty everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Byer
United States
Fishers
IN
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any dice with energy faces stay in your pool until your next clear and draw step, any un fielded character are moved to your used pile before moving to your attack step.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.