Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: QLD Board Game Twitter community rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Subscribe to Smashing Plastic on YouTube
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey fellow Queenslanders

I notice that there is a thriving Twitter community for board games. In particular around the states... but when the sun goes down, there are very few Australians on there. (much less Queenslanders).

Many of my favourite stores (both online and FLGS) don't have a twitter presence either... That seems weird to me.

Anyways, If you tweet mostly about our little hobby, I'd like to connect with you. You can follow me "at" SmashingPlastic
Alternatively please put your address below and I'll follow you that way (I imagine several others will too).

Personally, I'm on the verge of releasing video reviews for board games and am keen to connect with some of the existing game groups in Brisbane and see how the scene is treating you. Maybe even arrange a meet up at the next big... uh... "thing".

As far as street cred, I used to run the Brisbane Area Blood Bowl League... So some of you may know me from there!

Anyways, sorry for the spam. Just saying hello!

Cheers!
Shawn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would I tweet when all of my gamer buddies are on BGG 24/7 anyway? In any case, you're welcome to come along to Critical Mass North at Chermside Library, 7pm every Friday night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotzur-Yang
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Followed. @endgamegames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I train in Ju-Jitsu on Wed & Fri nights

(Who trains on Fridays? Honestly???)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... Only one person....?

I admit it, I'm a little surprised

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.