Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Clemons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
So... my copy I got was missing four blueprint cards. I don't feel like buying a new copy just for four cards, and I was going to sleeve this anyway. Is there any way anyone could scan all the available cards, so I can cross reference which ones I do have so I can just make 4 cards of my own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you could ask the publisher to send you another copy of the 4 cards - they're usually pretty good about such things...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Clemons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have. It's been a week without an email from Z-Man Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Wojtkielewicz
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
He who comes too late is punished by life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
At least the dice bag was too small to use, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksander K
Poland
Warszawa
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mikomaxless wrote:
So... my copy I got was missing four blueprint cards. I don't feel like buying a new copy just for four cards, and I was going to sleeve this anyway. Is there any way anyone could scan all the available cards, so I can cross reference which ones I do have so I can just make 4 cards of my own?

I am not able to scan all cards, but I may help in different way. I will give you the number of floors on each card in order from top left cell to bottom right (row by row). Plus, all are sorted in growing order.

Here you can see the last card, just for clarification how I coded above.

Best regards! Hope you will find what is missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Clemons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
This helped immensely. I found the four I was missing, and I will be making my own replacements. Thank you so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Kirk,

You can send your request through the form on our website and it will be our pleasure to send you the 4 missing cards in your copy of Blueprints.

Most of the time, if we have all the information we need in the e-mail we get from you, we will just directly send out the missing parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.